Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Year of Project Life complete

So the year has come to a close.  2011 has come and gone......and I have 365 pictures to show for it....( well a little more than that)  BUT all the same I have a pictures a day for 365 days in 2011. I started off with a bang and really kept it up till about end of June with printing out pictures and journaling.  As the months got busy with going back to school and the holidays I did not get to the journaling but I kept up printing once a month.  I think that really was the key.  I look back and wish I kept the journaling up.  I now plan to send the rest of this week catching up.  If I spend just 15 min a day I should be done really soon. 
Here is what my journey started like
http://thecoylegoodlife.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-project-life-journey2011.html

The other fun thing about this project was the fact that I inspired others to do the same....of course in many different ways.  I have friends that are taking this journey this year for the first time.  Or others who were inspired to finish and hopefully will this year. 

I am not sure what my plan is this year.  I just know that my outlook on scrapbooking has once again changed.  I am glad it has.  I may even try my hand at more blogging and digital scrapbooking.  I am excited for 2012 and what pictures and memories I will capture this year....anything from the day to day journey through my crazy life to the more stand out events like birthday, holidays and a 5th grade graduation......
I also looked at my new years resolutions from last year.  I did not do too bad.  I accomplished about half of them.  The one that I really want to accomplish this year is fitting in my workout.  SO I am only making one resolution so that I can focus on it and it alone.  Join me and let's get healthy together......signing off and getting ready to surf pinterest.....

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, you inspired me to begin my own 365 and I'm blogging about it too! phototherapy365.wordpress.com

    Thanks for the inspiration girl! We sure do miss you and Travis. Maybe ONE day Pete and I will make our way back to Cali

    ReplyDelete