Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Project Life Journey2011

Ok, Here it goes...I am going to change the way I scrapbook.  I have been scrapbooking since I was about 12....and I have grown up in my scrapping.  I feel good the way my metamorphosis, so to speak, of scrapbooking has gone.  I am even more ecstatic about the direction it is headed.  I received for my birthday from my Mom a Becky Higgins Project Life Kit.  http://www.beckyhiggins.com/products/ 


I heard about it one day on Facebook from my Friend Juliette's Status...so I asked her what it was and the journey began.  Once I read her blog I was hooked.  Now, I have known of Becky Higgins for awhile now.  In fact, I used her sketches for many of my scrapbook layouts over the years.  The one thing is though...this is not a regular scrapbook, it is a non adhesive necessary photo book....No 12x 12 layouts required.  But the crazy thing is you still are scrapping...I am excited to record the next 365 days of my life in 2011.  It will be an interesting account in a very different way that I am excited to share here.

No comments:

Post a Comment