Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Looking back


Now that I am officially 38 (for 4 days now)  I can say I feel older.  It may be the frame of mind I am in.  The place where God is bringing me.  I am not sure but one thing I know is that the 38 days leading up to my birthday, it made me reflect and look back on life and the steps I have taken on this crazy journey of mine.  I have been blessed 100 times over.  I have wonderful parents. A loving husband.  Two beautiful children.  Wonderful family.  Precious friends. And most of all an amazing Savior that gives me these things.  Being kind is sometimes a hard thing for people to do.  I don't find it hard but I do find myself during the hustle and bustle of life not always focusing on being that way.  I am glad I had the chance to make the focused effort to randomly do an act of kindness for those I love and those I don't even know.  The last 17 days leading up to my BIG 38th birthday was filled with acts that allowed me to just do something for someone to make their life easier or full of joy.  And what I learned most looking back......I am truly BLESSED!!!  Here's to being 38 !!!
My sweet boy
My hubby and I
My Sweet girl

No comments:

Post a Comment