Tuesday, November 29, 2011

UPdate #2 (written November 9th)

So one a day is not working since sometimes the world doesn't present it self with an opportunity. So I have just made a list...some days I do a few and others I pass.  BUT what I am realizing is that no matter what it is that I do, doing it with out being asked is the key...and is what makes the process so much better.  I love the look on peoples faces when I hold the door extra long or let a stranger go in front of me....I strike up a conversation with that person and get to also tell them about what I am doing and that God is the ultimate Act of Kindness, of course He was far from Random.  So here is my list so far.....21 days in and 21 things done.  Feels good. 
1. Treat for a friend
2. Treats for teachers
2. Tea made for my Honey
3. Help in E's Class
4. Help in M's Class
5.  Let a girl go ahead of me in line
6. Hold the door for the parents at church
7. Text nice works of encouragement to someone
8.  Finish out a job for someone
9. Give a memento to someone
10. Clean up Lost and Found
11. Bring coffee to some people
12. help a friend when they did not ask
13. 2nd grade pumpkins with note
14. put the cart back in the store instead of in the parking lot stalls on a windy cold day
15. send a friend a treat with no name
16. compliment a mom in the store when she is with her kids
17. write a thank you note to my parents
18. Hand someone an item they were looking for
19.  Overheard a woman looking for something in the store...asked the clerk and got it for her
20.  Roll in the garbage cans for a stranger
21.  Bring a random amount of coffees to school...give to the first 4 people I see.
Just 17 more days to go....This is so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment